We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the staff of Coates Foot and Ankle. Our physicians are dedicated to using the most advanced technology and the latest research to ensure great podiatric care for all of our patients. Please take the time to read about our professionals so that you feel better acquainted with them before your first visit.
Kenneth N. Coates, D.P.M.
- School: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine- Philadelphia, Pa
- Residency: Medical Arts-Danforth Hospital Podiatric Surgical Residency Program Houston, TX
- Certifications: American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellowships: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Memberships: American Podiatric Medical Association Colorado Podiatric Medical Association
- Hospitals: Memorial Hospital, Penrose- St Frances Hospital, Colorado Springs Surgery Center
- Dr. Coates updates his education to keep abreast of the latest medical findings and techniques in ankle care
- Almost 20 years experience care for the feet of Colorado Springs
Scheduler, Billing & Answer Phones